Can we survive the summer heat using a high-energy solution? The Portable Evaporative cooler can provide high-quality cooling in a very efficient way. It consumes less energy, yet delivers unparalleled cooling power. An Evaporative cooler is also known as a swamp cooler. This is a cool cooling device designed for dryer climates. This is why they are used so widely in the West. The cooling system is affordable to purchase and very easy to use.
Many people now prefer to use portable coolers to replace their traditional air conditioners. You should be aware of some important things before purchasing portable air cooling units.
1. If Applicable, Evaporative Cooler
Evaporative coolers use less energy and are more eco-friendly than AC. Evaporative coolers are more powerful than traditional fans. They are useful for cooling Churches, Coffee Shops Computer Shops Factory, Farm, Fastfood Groceries, Gyms, Hospitals, Industrial, Hotel and Home, Kitchen, Laundry Shops Schools, Shopping Malls Showrooms Warehouses, etc.
2. Do I Live Within The Right Climate For The Evaporate Cooler?
Evaporative coolers can reduce temperatures to 20-40°F in areas that have high temperatures and low humidity. High humidity can make it difficult for the cooler to cool you. For a better idea of the effectiveness of your cooling system, you should check the relative humidity and summertime temperatures in your area.
As a general rule, coolers that produce colder than 70degF air will create a comfortable atmosphere. Coolers that produce hotter than 75degF air will not. A gray range between 70degF to 75degF is the temperature at which people are most comfortable.
3. What Are Some Of The Benefits Of Using A Portable Evaporative Cooler?
- Super Energy Efficient
- Zero Emissions
- Preventing Air Pollution
- Portable and Practical
- A Cost-Effective and Affordable Setup
- Adds Moisture
4. The Differences Between Portable Coolers & Fans And Air Conditioners
It can be very difficult to battle the heat of summer. You will have many options when it comes time to buy an Air Cooler. You must select the right device, as each one has its advantages.
5. How To Select The Perfect Size Swamp Cooler For Your Space
The evaporative air coolers are rated in CMH (Cubic Meters Per Hr) of air delivered inside a home. These coolers are available in a wide range of capacities, ranging from 2,500 to 13,000 Cubic Metres per Hour. The air cooling system manufacturers recommend that you have sufficient air-moving ability. The environment influences the amount of air you need to move.
6. Tips For Maintenance And Care Of Evaporative Cooling Systems
You should service your Evaporator cooler at least twice annually. It’s best to do the service before winter, and then again mid-summer. The efficiency and longevity of your equipment can be extended by keeping up a good maintenance schedule.
- Unplug the unit.
- Remove the weatherproof coverings.
- After removing the filter pad, clean it thoroughly with a hose. If needed, you can replace them.
- Next, close the drains.
- The biocide can be used to clean your air conditioner. Avoid the use of chlorine-based bleach or other substances which can promote the growth of harmful organisms.
End of summer:
- Unplug the unit.
- With a brush, remove any sediment or slime.
- Clear out the tank and pipes.
- Use household bleach to clean the cooler tank. Pump it out using freshwater.
- You will need to remove the cooler filter pads as well as the hose. Allow the components to dry.
- All internal parts must be dried.
- Consider covering any exposed parts if you need to avoid any type of damage.